Friday, February 22, 2008

TGIF

Another Friday. Seems like we have one every week. Since I'm retired it doesn't mean as much as when I was working. I always looked forward to Friday when I worked. It meant the weekend was here and doing fun things.

Now my weekends are seven days long. I have to spend time planning what and where to go with so much time on my hands. What to do?

Vacation planning revolves around when school is out for the summer. Now I try to plan trips before school is out or after school starts again in the fall.

My playground is getting more crowded every year. Baby boomers are retiring and those folks are joining me during the prime retiree vacation times.

So, come out and play on the weekend. I'll get out of your way. I have all the rest of the week to play.....

No comments: