Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Work out day

Today was a day for a "work out". Work out in the garage, where we spent the afternoon. Since I can't see the top of the work bench I decided to try to sort out some of the mess.

After a couple of hours I had cleared enough space to get my elbows on the work area. What I found is that there is enough stuff on the bench to open a "Ace Hardware" store.

At least thirty screwdrivers and almost as many pliers. Four hammers, three hand saws. At least twenty pounds of assorted sockets. Then the battery operated tools. Boy, I sure will have fun with them.

The other half of the garage belongs to her. She has control with what is stored on her half. She spent the afternoon sorting cans of paint stored for several years. Some cans were bought and never used. We'll get around to painting that room later. Much later.

Now that we have done the deed we can hold off any more cleaning until next year.

No comments: