Thursday, January 31, 2008

Lost

The TV show "Lost"has started a new season tonight. Since I didn't watch last season's show I don't have any idea what the show is about this season.

Other shows on TV this year can be placed in a crap can as far as I'm concerned. I don't need to see thirty people try to survive in a jungle for a couple of months. Maybe sports will have some good shows on this year...

Maybe it is because I can still remember when TV was still in it's infanicy. I was a kid when TV was first developed. We would gather around a neighbor's TV and watch anything that was being broadcast. We even watched the "Test Pattern". Heck, even the static was interesting. We said we were watching a "White horse in a snow storm". All the houses had 40 foot arials on the roofs so we could get the station from the "Big City"...

No comments: